1) When you take your wheelchair for repair, you won’t see it again for 300 years.
2) people immediately use singsong tone of voice when they see a person using wheels.
3) You always have to act grateful for help you didn’t need.
4) A shop isn’t accessible if it’s got a tiny step at the front.
5) People pat your head and bend down to you.
6) Don’t leave your chair in the sun, you’ll burn your bum when you get back in.
7) You will be confronted with the miracle in the alcohol meme and so called friends will find hilarious.
8) You always get the view of people’s behinds.
9) doorways being too small.
10) Ableism and inspirational porn.