Thank you for all your love and support, thanks to you this little blog has survived this vast thing called the Internet for a week!
This evening’s post is to do with grades and university. Lately I’ve realised how stressed I’m getting especially since I completed my UCAS form. I’m just so scared! My first year grades are at a DDC and I need a BBC to get to Cardiff.. I just feel like I can’t do it. I dont want to let anybody down even more so miss out on so many great experiences in the future. Plus I feel like I have to sucseed to break the whole disability/female barrier.
So below, is my revision plan which has been in action since september but now it’s time to kick ass:
- Write in you’re planner what you do in class/homework/ even the revision you do! This will help you be more organised when it’s crunch time; it’ll act like your refrence/checklist.
- Make your notes neat – the last thing you want to b stressing about is deciphering hasty scribbles!
- Use plenty of colour! This helps comitt to memory, especially blue.
- Use revision guides to make extra notes.
- Keep a list of all the books you read on your subject, they may come in handy to refer to in an exam.
- Block out any distractions while revising i.e internet. Use apps like cold turkey.
- Make mind maps after every class and stick them in your study area.
- Uses sites like Sparknotes/Shmoop to help you with Lit essay quotations!
- Test yourself regularly. Type in your specific subject and your ready to go! With multiple choice, true/false and match or even asteroids.. it makes learning a bit more bearable.
- Get at least eight hours sleep and eat a healthy breakfast.
- Set alarms on your phones that tell you when to revise.
- Go to after hours classes.
- Keep hydrated.
- Have a growth mindset and PMA!
- Reward yourself once you reach a target.
- Have a morning/ night off for some me time!
I hope these tips help you out guys! I’ll keep you up to date on my progress!